Offering preventive maintenance, mobile pump testing (per NFPA 1911 standard), pump service, and light diagnostic evaluations in the comfort of your own community.
Our “On The Road”, will operate under the direction of Audra Jaconetti, Vice President of Sales and Marketing. Audra’s experience in customer service and sales over the past 20 years has enabled her to understand the unique needs and expectations of customers in the fire and EMS industry.
is our lead technician with over a decade of experience servicing lifesaving equipment with Boston Fire Department Motor Squad, Bulldog Fire Apparatus, and most recently Minuteman Trucks. He is also an ASE/EVT certified technician. As a firefighter and paramedic, Eoin understands the importance of keeping the apparatus at a high standard, as well as staying in the communities they serve.
is our service coordinator. She has owned and operated her own business for over 28 years and understands the importance of scheduling, coordination, and follow-up to ensure each customer’s complete satisfaction.
Let Greenwood “On the Road” handle your preventive maintenance, pump testing, and pump service with a single phone call.
Please contact us with any questions, or if you would like additional details about the services we offer.
- 64 point preventive maintenance checklist inspection
- NFPA 1911 compliant pump performance test
- Multiple trucks can be tested at the same time
- Comprehensive test report provided at time of completion
- Replace pump transmission fluid
- Adjust valve and packing operation as necessary
- Verify proper operation of pressure governor/relief valve
- Check foam systems operation (if equipped)
Light Diagnostics & Repairs
(a 2 hour minimum is required, unless already on site)
Chassis PM Service shall includes
- Comprehensive Vehicle Inspection
- Engine Oil & Filter Changed
- Complete Front End and Driveline Lubrication
- Replacing Fuel Filters
- Top off all Fluids