Project Manager: Chris Champagne
Delivery Date: July 1, 2018
- E-One Typhoon cab and chassis with E-Max rescue pumper design.
- Extended front bumper with two CAFS equipped 200′ pre-connects.
- Custom cab interior layout as a command post/rehab area.
- All LED warning/Scene light package including the tri-color roto ray.
- Large body storage compartments with all full depth design.
- The E-One designed pump layout provides for all this storage with a short 204″ wheelbase
- Hosebed access ladder, internal storage for ladders/suction hoses.
- Roof top compartment storage.
- Enclosed ground level access to stokes basket, water rescue sled, long handle tools.
- 1500 GPM E-One pump with class A and CAFS.
- Two trident air primers, one for main pump, and one for outboard of the built in butterfly valve.
- 4 cameras around the truck allow the pump operator to see the entire scene via display screen at the pump panel