Project Manager: Mark MacDonald
Delivery Date: October 6, 2021
- E-One severe service 3/16” extruded aluminum roll-cage cab with stainless steel door panels
- Severe service dash, overhead, and engine cover
- USSC Valor seats
- Electronic Stability Control
- Heavy duty front bumper with recessed front suction and Q2B siren
- Cummins L9 engine
- E-One’s standard galvanized, powder-coated, and painted frame rails along with geomet coated fasteners and nano-protect spray coatings for extra corrosion protection from the harsh northeast climate.
- Each engine also features barrier style cab doors
- Black line-x step package, recessed grab rails
- Whelen LED lighting package
- The pump is a Darley PSM 1250 single stage pump
- Water tank carries 560 gallons of water and an additional 30 gallons of foam for the Foam Pro 2002 foam system.
- These engines are designed for the tight spaces in the City of Boston and are only 28’ 3” long with a 165” wheelbase!