WHAT WE DO...
Greenwood specializes in Emergency vehicle service and maintenance. We have the resources and industry experience to handle all your service needs, factory recommended services and warranty repairs.
We also have a full fabrication / body-shop for collision repairs and refurbishments Greenwood will accommodate all your service needs including base and extended warranty coverage.
Our certified appraisers work on your behalf with the insurance companies. We will save you the time and hassle of working to get your truck repaired properly. Let our years at experience protect you from low bid substandard repairs and bring your apparatus to pre-accident condition.
Our fabricators and paint technicians hold EVT, apparatus OEM and paint OEM certification to make sure your apparatus is repaired right the first time to the highest level of safety and quality.
As an industry leader, service full collision, fabrication and refinishing can be performed on all makes and models of Emergency vehicles.
As NFPA changes, Greenwood is here to help you adapt and understand those changes. With over 40 plus years of expertise in the industry, you can count on us to be there for you.
OUR SERVICE & FABRICATION TEAM
24/7 Emergency Assistance Line
Call us anytime to assist with questions and diagnostics.
The services we provide:
Below are some of the services we provide for you.
– 24/hr Emergency Assistance Line
– A/C Repair & Recharge
– Aerial Service
– All makes & Types of Apparatus welcome
– Annual On-Spot Maintenance
– Annual Pump Service & Test
– Apparatus Training
– Body Modifications
– Brush Trucks
– CAFS Systems
– Chassis-Electrical Repairs
– Custom Fabrication
– Heavy Duty Lift Systems up to: 80(k)LBS
– Hydraulic Cylinders
– Hydraulic Oil Test
– Lettering / Decals / Tinting
– NFPA Aerial /Ground Ladder Test
– Powered Ladder / Tank Racks
– Pump Service & Testing
– Pump, Generators & Aerial Repairs
– Reflective Striping
– Custom Hosebed / Crosslay covers
– Custom SS Pumpers
– Custom Trailers
– Equipment Mounting
– Factory Trained Technicians
– Fire House Fleet Evaluations
– Foam Systems
– Forestry Skids
– Fuel & Exhaust Systems
– Full Paint & Collision Work
– Generator Service
– Refurbishing / Spec Assistance
– Rescue tool repair/Replacement
– Shelves / Roll Out / Tilt Down Trays
– Storage Solutions
– Transmission Service
– Upgraded lighting packages
– Vehicle Weights
– Welding & Fab Shop Frame Repairs
– Work w/All Major Insurance Carriers
Did you know routine maintenance reduces repair time and saves breakdown costs.
Stop in today and let us develop a customized annual maintenance program specific to your fleet needs.