Project Manager: Mark MacDonald
Delivery Date: August 22, 2022
- E-3’s new E-One Emax Pumper was built on our new Typhoon severe service
- Extruded aluminum roll-cage cab for enhanced firefighter safety
- Cummins L9 450hp motor
- Cab includes both roll-over and front impact air bags
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Electronic stability control, as well as driver and officer side cab storage cabinets with inside/outside access
- Barrier style doors
- 12” vista roof
- LED headlights and a custom Line X black out package!
- The body, pump module, and sub-frame are built out of 304L low carbon stainless steel for added corrosion protection.
- E-One’s standard galvanized, powder coated and painted frame rails
- Stainless steel air tank straps, and geomet coated fasteners to protect it from the harsh New England winters!
- Vogel lubrication system
- Class III trailer hitch
- Rear enclosed booster reel
- Trident air primer
- TFT extend a gun
- Elkhart Stinger deck gun
- Dual foam eductors
- 30 gallon foam cell
- 750 gallon water tank
- 1500 gpm pump
- Whelen lighting package
- Q2B siren, and a custom shelving, tray, and tool mounting package!