E-ONE Tankers are rugged yet compact, easy-to-operate vehicles designed to meet demanding suburban, rural and urban-interface operational needs.
The Wetside Tanker features an all-welded extruded aluminum body with a welded poly tank. These units are available on Freightliner®, International®, and Kenworth® chassis. Tank designs range from full width or narrow, rectangular wetsides.
Tank sizes range from 2000- to 4000-gallons with stainless steel plumbing. The pumps range from 500- to 1000-GPM with Hale® or Darley® pumps. The pump systems are available in side-mount module or under tank configuration.
- Kenworth, Freightliner or International chassis
- Up to 380 HP engine
- Center control console
- 2-door cab
FRAME MOUNTED PUMP
- Pre-connects located on top of the tank or compartment top mounted
- Storage for 2.5” hose on top
SIDE MOUNTED PUMP
- Pre-connects located in pump module
- Transverse hosebed storage for 2.5” hose
WETSIDE TANKER OPTIONS
- Various chassis (Freightliner, International)
- 300 HP engines and higher
- Front bumper extensions
- Up to 1,000 GPM pumper
- Up to 3,500-Gallon poly tank
- Manual or electric dumps
- Integral foam cells
- Available options: portable tanks, SCBA cylinder storage, equipment package.